This program imparts essential knowledge and skills for students to work in the travel and tourism industry and become effective travel professionals. It provides advice on flight, accommodation and tour product, and how to ensure travelers fulfill necessary travel requirements. It also teaches how to improve customer service and sales skills in order to better advise travel customers about when and where to travel based on their needs. This program also teaches students to use a global distribution system to craeate and manage reservation. By completing this diploma, students will be able to:
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Promote services and facilities available to airline paseengers during their travel
- Interpret standard industry codes to plan and reserve travel itineraries
- Sell rail travel. car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises, and pre-packaged tour products
- Provide excellent customer service and retain customer loyalty
- Use the Global Distribution System to make and maintain reservations and issue travel document
This program is well suited for those wishing to build a successful career in the Hospitality and Airline industry ( or in any service-related industry in general).